JIOfi 4G portable hotspot devices(Dongle) which are JioFI 3 Devices. After all these mini portable wifi hotspot devices, WiFi at home has reached to a next level. With the help of JioFi you can not only access high-speed jiofilocalhtml 4G WiFi at your home , you can carry every where and every time to access high-speed internet.
JIofi Setting JioFI 3 Portable Hotspot Device :
JioFi Mifi device, you might have been little confused about setting up the device many user’s can here. So, We tell you in the guide, we’ll cover JioFi portable hotspot management, troubleshooting and setting it Details Info.
Setting JioFi local html Dongle :
Click on the steps below to explore more
1. Open your newly purchased JioFi Box, which contains JioFi, Adaptor, Cable and Battery
2. Open the back cover of JioFi, insert your Jio SIM and battery. Make sure that the chip of SIM card is facing down and close the cover.
3. Press and hold the power on button to switch on the JioFi
4. You’ll now see Signal Indicator, Wi-Fi indicator and Battery indicator lit up
5. Please see that the Signal indicator is Green / Blue in colour to ensure JioFi is in good network coverage
6. Set up of your JioFi device is complete and is ready to use
What is jiofi.local.html portal Login :
Each router having an IP address, by using IP address to access the administrator dashboard which is used to manage and configure the hotspot device(dongle). A login Details appears on box as soon as you enter this IP address or URL jiofi.local.html on the browser of the device which is connected to that particular WiFi device (by default use admin or administrator for both username and passwords).
After successfully entering and logging into the dashboard of the WiFi Hotspot device. you can get many options to manage and configure your router. Which includes To managing your SSID, WiFI passwords, Monitoring and managing devices connected to the hotspot.
Login JioFi.Local.Html Configure JioFi 3 mifi Device :
Visit Official website of Jiofi POrtal : http://jiofi.local.html/
When prompted enter User ID – administrator and Password – administrator and tap on login.
login to jiofi router
JioFi Username: Administrator
JioFi Password: Administrator
And navigate the Setting -> WiFi to change the SSID of the WiFI (WiFi Network Name).
How to SSID Change Password of JioFi Device:
Login and Open Settings -> WiFi -> Password to change the default password.
Again login and Open Settings -> User Management to change the admin password used to login into JioFi device settings.
How to Accessing MicroSD Card Slot Using JioFi Device : Check Out .