How to check jio net balance and jiofi data usage , Jio USSD codes info
Greetings Jiofi users, today we are discussing how to check jio net balance , we can provide easy steps to know jio net balance and jiofi data usage details. And also jiofi4 newly introduced by the CEO of the JIO Company.JIo sims was compatible only 4G mobile phones and Jiofi m2s through Jiofi.local.html . jiofi.local.html can provide the brief configuration on Jiofi Dongle settings.Jiofi Dongle settings means How to change Jiofi password and how to connect jiofi. (jio net balance).
How to check jio net balance (Jiofi net Balance) :
To check your high-speed jiofi net balance using MyJio application :
Actually many people may visit jiofi.local.html. by using to know jio net balance in your Jio account.
1. first click on MyJio app icon on your smartphone to auto login or If you are not using Jio SIM in your device, login using OTP or by entering Jio ID and password.
2. After log on , click ‘Switch Account”. Enter your jio mobile number.
3. Where Click Manage your Jio account & services
Check your balance & validity easily. Link & manage multiple Jio accounts for your friends and family.
How to check jiofi data usage :
most of the people to know how to check jio data balance usage, again we are telling don’t angry with me. it is very simple process, before we are telling jiofi data usage. you must install Myjio app in your mobile. it means My jio app shows the data usage your mobile , jiofi Dongle.here above topic how to check jio net balance is related to same topic. how it is ,
How to check data balance using MyJio app?
To check your high-speed data balance using MyJio application :
1. Tap on MyJio app icon on your smartphone to auto login or If you are not using Jio SIM in your device, login using OTP or by entering Jio ID and password
2. Your high-speed data balance will be displayed along with validity on the home page under My Account section.
3. You can also view your active and upcoming plan details and validity, by tapping on ‘View Details’
JIO USSD Codes Check:
Jio Balance – *333#
Jio 4G Data usage – Sms MBAL to 55333
Jio Number – *1# or Myjio App
Jio Prepaid balance and bills Check – Sms BAL to 199
Jio 4G Activation – Call 1925 or SMS START 1925
Jio Current Tariff Plan – Sms MY PLAN to 199
Jio Main Balance : *333*1*1*1#
Jio internet balance : *333*1*3#
Jio SMS balance check : *367*2#
Jio local Call Minutes : *367*2#
Jio VAS service : *333*1*4*1#
Missed Call Alert : *333*3*2*1#
Jio Caller Tune : *333*3*1*1#
Jio Caller Tune Deactivate : *333*3*1*2#
Special Recharge : *789#
conclusion : simple to know your How to check jio net balance and jio data usage details in a manor. incase you have any Doubt about jiofi , please leave a comment box and we should solve your problem.