JioFi firmware upgrade to Latest Version of your router. Jiofi users to access Jio’s 4G high-speed internet connection. Multiple users and mobile devices can connect to this device. JioFi is a small device that can even fit into your pocket. It acts as an intermediate between the 4G network and local wi-fi network.
If you want to update the JioFi firmware upgrade to Latest Version of your router, you will be able to make uses of new features available, attain stability in the Internet speed Etc … The Latest Version JioFi firmware version of JioFi routers “PEG_M2_B20” faces a lot of trouble while functioning additionally.
Jiofi firmware upgrade
in the JioFi routers will fix the low Internet speed problem by increasing the Internet speed consistently. And also Some other issues such as no option to enter the DNS address manually and overheating of the routers when used and charged simultaneously can be solve.these are possible can available upgrade of JIo firmware , How it as shown below :
How to update Jiofi Firmware upgrade to Latest Version
If you want to update the JioFi firmware upgrade to Latest Version, then you have to follow the steps below.
- -Visit the JioFi website by entering the jiofi.local.html on your browser.
- -Click on the settings tab and select Firmware Upgrade from the tab.
- -Under the Device Software Version, you will be able to view the installed version of firmware.
- -Click on browse button that is present below the ‘software upgrade’.
- -You can check the latest versions of JioFi firmware listed on the page.
- -Select the latest one and click on Apply button.
How to Increase Jiofi Internet Speed?
The speed of the internet depends on various factors such as strength and signal obstruction of the network and many. Most of the users find difficulty and experience low internet speed.
There are some tricks available, which you can use them to increase the speed of internet of JioFi device. Before knowing about increasing the speed of internet, you need to check the reasons that reduce the internet speed.
Internet Speed :
- You need to limit your data usage depending on the data plan you had. If you surpass the limit of daily usage, the internet speed will be decreases to 128kpbs.
- Check the status of your signal intensity. If it shows green color or full network signal bars then it is a good network coverage. If it shows a blue color or 2-4 network signal bars, you will have an average network speed. and If it is red or less than 2 network signal bars the speed of the internet will be very low.
- Test the speed of the connection on other sites or apps.
- Make sure that you are connecting to your device within the range of 10-meter radius from the JioFi router.
- Your JioFi router should not be connect to more than ten devices at a time.
- The below listed are the tips and tricks to increase internet speed.
- You need to place the JioFi router in an open space, instead of placing it near the walls or deep inside your room. This will ensure that it can be connected to the central network tower easily. The signal will get weaken if you place it in a closed place.
- Check whether the DNS is changed to open DNS or not. If not, set it to the Google DNS or Open DNS.
- Setting up a wifi password will ensure that your wifi will get accessed only by you and the people you know. If limited of users are connected to your wifi, it can greatly reduce the problems with the connection.
By using all of these tricks, your internet speed will get increased.