How to jiofi recharge and check its jiofi plans by my jio app and jio.com portal…
jiofi Recharge : Jio is now playing a leading role in Indian Telecom Industries. Providing recharge planes at the lowest possible price for the public.Also there are 4G planes in jio that can be very useful for post-paid and prepaid.
Let’s talk about JIofi, this jiofi dongle is very useful for us. jiofi is available to us at a very low price.Also Providing recharge planes at the lowest possible price for this jiofi. here what are jiofi recharge plans and how to jiofi Recharge …
jiofi plans check at jio portal : http://www.jio.com/en-in/4g-plans
JioFi recharge plans:
Reliance Jio has launched new recharge plans for all the new Jiofi device users. When you purchase a Jio Sim Card and a JioFi device, then the company will offer you 224 GB of data for free.
The new plans of JioFi cost the same as their prepaid smartphone versions, but JioFi users can avail more benefits from these packages. Here are the new JioFi revised plans.
- Recharge pack of Rs 149 will get you 2GB of data per month for a period of 12 months. This means you are going to get 24GB of data for a year.
- Recharge pack of Rs 309 will get you 1GB of data per day for the next six cycles. This means you going to get a total of 168GB in a 6 months period.
- Recharge of Rs 509 will get you 2GB of data per day for the period of 4 months. This means that you are going to get a total of 224GB for the next four cycles.
- Recharge pack of Rs 999 will get you 120GB of data for a period of 2 months. There is no data limit for this offer. You can use as much data as you want till the 120GB is completed.
Recommend to read : what are the jiofi plans Check Online
How to JioFi Recharge ?
If you have the MyJio app, then you can recharge your JioFi easily by following the below steps.
- Open MyJio app and go to the menu.
- Select recharge option from the menu. Choose the Recharge for another number option.
- Select Mobile & JioFi option from the drop-down list and enter your JioFi number.
- After entering click on submit button.
- Now, you can see the available recharge options like monthly, sachet, or long term.
- Select the recharge pack which is suitable to you and click on recharge button.
- Here, you need to select a payment option from the list. The page will be redirected to the payment gateway and you need to enter the OTP received to your mobile number.
- After entering the OTP, click on submit button. That’s it! Your JioFi recharge is done.
JIofi Recharge Via website (online):
If you don’t have the MyJio app then you can recharge your device by visiting the Jio website.
- First, Open the Jio website and select the option Plan from the menu which is present at the top-left corner in the page.
- Choose the pack you want and click on Buy option.
- Here, you need to choose Mobility & JioFi service and enter your sim number which is linked with your JioFi device.
- Click on submit button and click on Make Payment button.
- Select your payment method from the list of option like UPI, Paytm, debit card, credit card, Jio Money, or net banking.
- Enter the details and click on submit button. That’s it! Your JioFi recharge is completed.
- Finally your jiofi recharge Process successfully Done..