Jiofi.local.html password (login jiofi Password) change JIofi Wifi login Configuration JIOfi M2S Router Settings of jiodongle.local.html..
jiofi local html here we are discussing jiofi login Ip and its password change procedure . before going to topic what are things using let me introducing Jiofi Dongle, JioFi device allows multiple users and mobile devices to access Jio’s 4G high-speed internet connectivity and create a personal WiFi hotspot.
The LYF-powered JioFi wifi device can connect a minimum of 10 devices + 1 USB connection, with some models having the ability to support many more connections.
JIo Introduction :
- Jio introducing the Jiofi Dongle 1,2 ,3 and 4. Using your jio wifi SSID userID and jiofi password to Login to JioFi 2/3 Admin Dashboard portal as jiofi.local.html .
- After Getting your username and password for jiofi.local.html . Read more here how to change password of JioFi Dongle and How to use it.Actually this page carefully to learn everything that you should also know about jiofi.local.html/index.htm.
- Last year jio official launched Jio telecom services, they have witnessed a sudden change in telecom industry which includes, the digital way Indian customers used the 4G internet and other telecom services.
- With the help of Reliance Digital came up with a new telecom brand named JIO serving on 4G technology. Many people can create in jio user ID and password officially by using Jio app.
Jiofi Settings :
once Jio introduce JIo 4G services in India,but they gave complimentary offers which included Unlimited 4G data usages/voice calls/video calls/services and more.
some time jio subscribers can check jiofi net balance and jiofi data usage.
Earlier, to use preview offer by JIO like to purchase LYF handset and access the complimentary free services. Later on Reliance Digital introduced new device called JIO MIFI dongle which was a portable hotspot to access high-speed internet every where every time.
Still now, Again introduced two JIO portable hotspot devices(Dongle) which are JioFI 2 , JioFI 3 and jiofi 4 Devices. After all these mini portable wifi hotspot devices, WiFi at home has reached to a next level.
With the help of JioFi you can not only access high-speed 4G WiFi at your home , you can carry every where and every time to access high-speed internet.
What to do with JioFi.Local.Html or 192.168.1.1
Sometimes we can access your wifi router admin page, must be to fill url of jiofi local html or 192.168.1.1 in your browser’s address bar.
Once you access your wifi router admin panel you can adjust several options regards to: Password, WiFi Network name, IP QoS, DNS, Proxy, LAN, WAN, network management, security options, WLAN settings, PPPoE, MAC, WPS, DSL, and DHCP client.
How to Managing and Setting Up your JioFI Portable Hotspot Device
JioFi Mifi device, you might have been little confused about jiofi setting the device many user’s can here. So, We tell you in the guide, we’ll cover JioFi portable hotspot management, troubleshooting and setting it Details Info.
Setting Up your JioFi :
Click on the steps below to explore more
1. Open your newly purchased JioFi Box, which contains JioFi, Adaptor, Cable and Battery
2. Open the back cover of JioFi, insert your Jio SIM and battery. Make sure that the chip of SIM card is facing down and close the cover.
3. Press and hold the power on button to switch on the JioFi
4. You’ll now see Signal Indicator, Wi-Fi indicator and Battery indicator lit up
5. Please see that the Signal indicator is Green / Blue in colour to ensure JioFi is in good network coverage
6. And then Set up of your JioFi device is complete and is ready to use
first of all, we have to know.
What is jiofi.local.html?
Every router having an IP address, by using IP address to access the administrator dashboard which is used to manage and configure the hotspot device(dongle).
A login Details appears on box as soon as you enter this IP address or URL jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1 web admin on the browser of the device which is connected to that particular WiFi device (by default use admin or administrator for both username and passwords).
After successfully entering and logging into the dashboard of the WiFi Hotspot device. you can get many options to manage and configure your router. Which includes To managing your jio SSID, jiofi password, Monitoring and managing devices connected to the hotspot.
JIofi Login ID JioFi.Local.Html and Steps to Configure JioFi mifi Device password change(for jiofi Login) :
When Peoplpe Try to Open your browser and enter url of http://jiofi.local.html/
When prompted enter User ID – administrator and Password – administrator and tap on login.
login to jiofi router
- JioFi Username: Administrator
- JioFi Password: Administrator
And navigate the Setting -> WiFi to change the SSID of the WiFI (WiFi Network Name).
How to Change Jiofi wifi SSID username and jiofi Password step by step Procedure:
Its very simple to make it possible ,
Login and Open Settings -> WiFi -> Password to change the default password.
And also Again login and Open Settings -> User Management to change the admin password used to login into JioFi device settings.
Tethering JioFi wifi Hotspot Device To PC(personal Computer) :
- To accessing the internet via WiFi signal reciving by JIO MiFi Dongle, you can use it to tether the internet to your PC using MicroSD slot.
- Since there is only one microSD slot available in the JIO MIFI device, you can only connect to PC at a time.
- JIO MiFi device is connecting between PC using microSD cable, it will charge your device as well as tether the PC for the internet connectivity at the same time.
- Also use WiFi along with the USB tethering simultaneously. Incase your device fireware problems, simple we can solve Jiofi firmware upgrade Settings
How to Accessing MicroSD Card Slot Using JioFi Device :
- First Insert your microSD card in the JioFi wifi Device.
- Now you need to enable the storage account and set the username and password.
- You can now access the files stored in the SD card using any device connected to the JioFi Hotspot using WiFi.
- To access your data on the SD card, just enter http://jiofi.local.html/sdcard.html (jiofi.local.html)in your browser.
- and then click on WiFI disk button and enter the username and password in the next screen.
- You can now access the files stored on the SD card; you can even upload/download/delete the files on the SD card.
features of your JioFi Device :
- True 4G Speed : Enjoy blazing fast internet. Download speed up to 150Mbps and upload speed up to 50 Mbps
- JioFi – 2G/3G to 4G WiFi Router
4G Data and HD Voice even on your 2G/3G Smartphones.Enjoy 4G VoLTE Smartphone services on your 2G / 3G Smartphones
- JioFi – Video & HD Voice Calls
Make Video and HD Voice calls, send SMS and set up even (5+1) Audio & (3+1) Video conference calls with the Jio4GVoice app
- JioFi – Connect & Share among Multiple Devices
Recommended to connect up to 10 wi-fi enabled devices (smartphone, Laptops, Tablets and even Smart TVs). JioFi allows to connect up to 32 devices.
- JioFi – On the Go Portable WiFi Hotspot Device
On the Go Device, Enjoy the convenience of never having to search for an electrical outllet with a built-in rechargeable battery. Now carry your sleek and stylish JioFi everywhere you go.
- Powerful Battery
Best in class battery (2300mAh) supports 5 – 6 hours of surf time.
- jiofi Plans : day by day changing jio recharge plans for all the new Jiofi device users. if you free, we can check at jio portal.
finally you can change jiofi local html password, for more details visit official website of jiodongle.local.html means link is jiofi.local.html.