Jiofi plans or jio recharge plans – What are the jiofi plans for prime Customers or new Jio customers, how to Recharge it at jio.com or my Jio App..
Jiofi plans and jio recharge can check Online, Simple we are discussing here topic jiofi plans. To be introducing Jio became a storm in the Indian telecom industry since it’s release in the market.
The company attracted the number of users with its new plans, in line with the rules and regulations which are pleased by the people. Jio has introduced new offers with a number of benefits to getting more customers.
Jiofi Wifi Router :
The company has recently launched the JioFi device which is a WiFi router device. The device provides a wide range of benefits to the users. to know about Dongle setup means Jiofi settings . Jio has announced the new data plans exclusively for the JioFi users. To know more about JioFi recharge offers then keep reading the following article.
Benefits of JioFi:
JioFi allows multiple users and devices to connect to the Jio’s 4G internet service named JioFi. You also have the option to choose and create a wifi personal hotspot whenever needed according to the company’s website. You can easily carry this portable router anywhere. The device requires a Sim card and it starts functioning on Jio’s high-speed network. It offers the purpose of providing the internet hotspot where you can connect more than one device simultaneously. In case forgot or Create your JIofi Password few steps can Follow.
The JioFi device can be connected to non-4G devices as well. You can enjoy voice calls and video calls on your mobile by using the Jio4G voice app. The range of JioFi can easily cover an area of 2 rooms. The battery comes with 2300mAH which give you the backup of 6 hours. to know more details jio, you sign in jio and create your jio Account.
JIofi Plans :
JioFi is providing a data worth of Rs. 1,999 and unlimited voice calls at free of cost for new users who purchase its WiFi router JioFi. Under this offer, you will get to choose one option from the four options available to get the free data worth Rs 1,999. To avail this offer, you need to purchase a JioFi device by paying Rs 1,999 and subscribe to Jio services by getting a Jio Sim card. After you purchase the JioFi worth of Rs 1,999 and get a new Sim. Get your Jio prime plan activated by submitting your KYC proof like Aadhar card. To get the prime membership, you don’t need to pay anything extra.
Jiofi plans and prime customer Plans :
After the Prime plan gets activated, you need to select one data plan from the list of four options available which are mentioned below.
- 1 Option : unlimited voice calls + 2GB data + 300 SMS every 28 days for a period of 12 months.
- 2 Option : unlimited voice calls + 1GB data/day + 100 SMS/day every 28 days for a period of 6 months.
- 3 Option : unlimited voice calls + 2GB data/day + 100 SMS/day every 28 days for a period of 4 months.
- 4 Option : unlimited voice calls + 60 GB data + 100 SMS/day every 60 days for a period of 2 months.
Insert your newly activated Jio Sim into the JioFi device. You can start enjoying the offer benefits within 24hrs of Sim activation. If you have purchased jiofi. suppose to any other offer announced to visit jio portal : www.jio.com.
If you have already purchased the JioFi device and have enjoyed its free data services, then you need to recharge your JioFi device. You have two options to recharge your JioFi device. It can be done either from MyJio app or Jio website. You need to know the plans of JioFi before knowing how to recharge the device. The recharge plans are mentioned below, read carefully and select the plan you want to have.
JioFi Recharge plans:
Reliance Jio has launched new recharge plans for all the new Jiofi device users. When you purchase a Jio Sim Card and a JioFi device, then the company will offer you 224 GB of data for free. The new plans of JioFi cost the same as their prepaid smartphone versions, but JioFi users can avail more benefits from these packages. Here are the new JioFi revised plans.
- Recharge pack of Rs 149 will get you 2GB of data per month for a period of 12 months. This means you are going to get 24GB of data for a year.
- Recharge pack of Rs 309 will get you 1GB of data per day for the next six cycles. This means you going to get a total of 168GB in a 6 months period.
- Recharge of Rs 509 will get you 2GB of data per day for the period of 4 months. This means that you are going to get a total of 224GB for the next four cycles.
- Recharge pack of Rs 999 will get you 120GB of data for a period of 2 months. There is no data limit for this offer. You can use as much data as you want till the 120GB is completed.
After All, if you can visit and Check jio portal details . after all can post how to jio recharge process ..