Jiofi login IP 192.168.1.1 , Reset jiofi password and create jiofi username and jiofi password set
Jiofi login, and how you can jiofi configuration by accessing jiofi login IP 192.168.1.1 or local.jiofi.html, incase jiofi.local.html not opening please add http://jiofi.local.html. You will also learn how to jiofi password change, jiofi storage options, update Jiofi settings, and check the status of the battery on your Jiofi device.
jiofi.local.html ip address ?
Each router having an IP address, to know your ip address just say google search bar “what is my ip address”. by using IP address to access the administrator login user and password, goto dashboard which is used to manage and configure the hotspot device(dongle). A login Details appears on box as soon as you enter this IP address or URL jiofi.local.html on the browser of the device which is connected to that particular WiFi device (by default use admin or administrator for both username and passwords).
After successfully entering and logging into the dashboard of the WiFi Hotspot device. you can get many options to manage and configure your router. Which includes To managing your SSID, WiFI passwords, Monitoring and managing devices connected to the hotspot.
HOw to use JioFi device?
1. Complete setup of jiofi dongle and the activated Jio SIM in your JioFi.
2. Click it ON
3. Turn on Wi-Fi on the consumption device you wish to use (laptops, tablets, mobile phones, gaming devices, cameras, smart TVs)
4. Search for available Wi-Fi networks
5. Connect to the network name of your JioFi
6. Enter the password as mentioned in the device. To find the password, please open the battery cover. Default password is mentioned on the inside panel of the battery cover.
7. You are now ready to connect to Jio’s high-speed internet.
How to Reset jiofi password ?
Many reasons while you lost Jiofi password or some times forgot.you want to reset Jiofi password, after router to factory reset. For instance, you might have forgotten your password. Follow this process to reset Jiofi router back to factory settings:
1. lets start reset jiofi Dongle, remove your jiofi Router Back part.
2. By using Your Phone sim ejector pin, You should see the “Reset” text on the side of the “WPS” button.
3. Use sim ejector pin to press on the reset button for a few seconds.
4. Now Your successfully reset your Jiofi device to its factory settings.
5. And Now Changing your username and password in Jiofi device does not have to be a great deal. You can always change JIofi Device these two any time .
After Reset jiofi password, we should create new Jiofi login password.
How to create jiofi password ?
Create new jiofi password means jiofi configuration.no confused about setting up the device many user’s can here. we should create JioFi portable hotspot management in simple process.
Visit Official website of Jiofi login IP : http://jiofi.local.html/
When prompted jiofi login and password.
JioFi Username: Administrator
JioFi Password: Administrator
Set Wifi visiable userName :
Login into device, navigate the Setting -> WiFi to change the SSID of the WiFI (WiFi Network Name).
Set SSID jiofi Password:
Login and Open Settings -> WiFi -> Password to change the default password.
Again login and Open Settings -> User Management to change the admin password used to login into JioFi device settings.